We love it when anything in our province is celebrated because KZN deserves the recognition. That’s why we’re so pleased to be hosting the KZN Music Imbizo 2016!
To anyone and everyone involved in the enhancement of the KZN music industry, this event is definitely for you. The KZN Music Imbizo is an independent annual music business exhibition and conference that is all about bringing various music industry stakeholders under one roof to map the way forward for the KwaZulu-Natal music industry.
Big names in the South African and international music world will be convening at the stadium to exhibit, network, share expertise and knowledge with everyone involved.
Some of the inspirational speakers include:
- Gillian Ezra: Head of African Operations: Deezer (Johannesburg, SA)
- Andy Davis: Co-Founder of Zakifo Music Festival (Durban, SA)
- DJ Kenzhero: DJ/Entrepreneur (Johannesburg, SA)
- Stephen Mayall: Co-Founder & Managing Director of Music Ally (London, UK)
- Eino John Max: CEO of NASCAM (Windhoek, Namibia)
Thursday, 25 August – Saturday, 27 August 2016
Moses Mabhida Stadium
For more information about the programme and other valuable nuggets of information, head to their website.
15 August 2016 | Events