Moses Mabhida Stadium is one of Durban’s most iconic landmarks and tourist attractions, with thousands of local and international visitors flocking to the Stadium every year. With so much to see and do, we’ve created a list of tips to ensure you soak up as much Stadium fun as possible.
- Do your research. The Stadium has a number of attractions, stores and restaurants to experience – you’ll need more than a day to conquer them all! Decide beforehand which activities make your itinerary.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Moses Mabhida Stadium is 320 000 square metres of fun…and walking. Make sure you wear shoes that can stand a good few kilometres!
- Make those bookings. Some attractions, like the Segway Gliding Tour and the Big Rush Big Swing, require bookings. Remember to book your experience before your visit, to avoid disappointment.
- Be camera ready. The Stadium is one of the most photogenic spots in Durban. From the beautiful views from the SkyCar platform to the lush, green lawns – every spot is photoshoot worthy. Pack those cameras and phones and capture your unforgettable Stadium experience.
- Know your surroundings. The Stadium has a number of entry points and parking areas. Check out the Stadium on Google Maps to make your visit as hassle-free as possible.
- Do MORE research. As a multi-purpose events venue, there are often functions, parties and markets taking place. Check out the events list before your visit – there may be something that piques your interest!
- Keep it social! The Moses Mabhida Stadium team wants to be part of your experience. We’re on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – so tag, tag, TAG!
We can’t wait to see you!
25 July 2018 | Stadium Attractions