The Music Imbizo is back again this August, and is eager to discover new and exciting ways to move the local music industry forward. This conference and exhibition is the ideal place for music stakeholders to come together and forge new relationships, share ideas and learn from one another.
The Music Imbizo aims to uplift and maintain the local music market, by creating a space for:
- A platform for cultural and business exchange in the continent.
- Networking the music industry on business matters and guiding new entrepreneurs into the music industry.
- Showcasing the high quality of skills and services on offer within the continent, from music production to event planning.
- Developing and exporting talent from the continent.
- Encouraging inter-continental travel and collaborations.
- Building a common understanding on issues that affect the music industry in the continent.
- Establishing a platform for the industry to interact with government, corporates and the media.
- Establishing a platform for big corporates to do business with the music industry.
- Exposing the government stakeholders to national and international opportunities.
- Business-to-business networking and mentorship.
- Music industry wide music business research.
- Creating a sustaining music industry in the continent, that is run by knowledgeable entrepreneurs.
From record labels and artists managers to music journalists and software developers – everyone in the music world is urged to join this forward-thinking event!
Venue: Presidential Suites, Moses Mabhida Stadium
Date: 23 – 25 August 2018
Time: 09h00 – 18h00
Theme: No Borders – Let the Music Travel
Tickets: R300 until 31 May | R350 after 31 May | Buy NOW
Keep it social with Moses Mabhida Stadium and The Music Imbizo!
Follow: #MMSLive | #KZNMusicImbizo2018 | #NoBordersLetTheMusicTravel
Facebook: /mmstadium | /themusicimbizo
Twitter: @MMStadium | @themusicimbizo
Instagram: @mmstadium | @themusicimbizo
10 May 2018 | Events