It’s the biggest New Year’s Eve Bash in South Africa: Fact Durban Rocks!
18 000 Fact Fans from around SA will assemble on the 31st of December for what is now the renowned 12 hour marathon music festival otherwise known as Fact Durban Rocks!
- Moses Mabhida Stadium is home to the annual FDR New Years Eve bash and will accommodate up to 18 000 people at People’s Park.
- FDR boasts a fully kitted out Shisanyama area complete with braais and charcoal.
- The FDR set up boasts over +150 metres of barspace
- 2013’s FDR New Years bash played host to over 50 of the biggest names in SA music
- SABC1 Come Duze will be broadcasting LIVE from 9pm – 1am from the main FDR stage (better get those outfits ready)
- 2014’s FDR already has Big Nuz, Cndo, Lvovo, Tira, Professor, Naima Kay, Duncan, Zakwe, Black Coffee, AKA, Mafikizolo, Naak MusiQ, KO and Cassper Nyovest on the bill
- You are allowed to bring your own coolerbox (only filled with ice;)
- Fact Fans can bring their own camp chairs to the party
- FDR owns the bragging rights to one of the biggest NYE firework displays in Durban!
- You can WIN tickets to Fact Durban Rocks – keep an eye on our social networks from Thursday 11 Dec to Wednesday 17 Dec!
So, for the full-on no holds barred Durban Experience, get your tickets to #FactDurbanRocks right away! Buy Now
PS – Why not give the gift of the gig this Christmas? Surprise that special someone with tickets to party in the New Year at one of the most iconic venues in South Africa!
Fact Durban Rocks with SABC1 Come Duze Live
Date: New Years Eve, 31 December 2014
Venue: Peoples Park, Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban
Time: 6pm – 6am
Tickets: General – R250 | VIP – R750 available at Computicket
Follow Fact Durban Rocks on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Event Hashtag: #factdurbanrocks #MMSLive
23 December 2014 | Events