It’s the ultimate urban challenge.
Listen up! The Jump City challenge is back and this is your chance to stake your claim in Durban’s ultimate urban challenge. Part adventure part obstacle course, the race takes you through 10 kilometres of epic city terrain with 22 obstacles scattered across Durban’s most iconic landmarks.
Here’s the course.
- Conquer 2kms of leg shattering stairs inside Kings Park Stadium.
- Scale 12 stories inside Moses Mabhida Stadium.
- Dash across Keith’s Way in Kings Park Swimming Pool.
- Get lost in People’s Park in the brand new orienteering leg of the race.
- Dig it on the Durban beachfront.
Here’s the details.
14 June 2015 | Events