They’ve sold out in Las Vegas and across Europe, broken ticket sale records in Australia and were the highest selling tour in New Zealand in 2011, beating AC/DC and U2. Today, Nitro Circus Live is bringing a brand new, death-defying spectacular, Nitro Circus Live, to South Africa for the first time, starting in February 2014!
Nitro Circus Live showcases over 40 of the world’s best action sports athletes performing daring and often record-breaking tricks in freestyle motocross, BMX and skateboarding, along with heart-stopping stunts on unique contraptions rarely attempted outside of the Nitro Circus family. Featuring the stars of Nitro Circus’ hit TV show and Nitro Circus 3D film, the tour was founded by action sports legend, Travis Pastrana, a 10-time X Games gold medalist in Freestyle Motocross.
“This tour is the biggest and most audacious action sports production ever staged. This is truly an exciting, adrenaline-charged, live action sports show featuring an insane group of athletes who push each other to new extremes every single show.”
From Nitro Circus Live Promoter, Mike Porra:
“We are excited to be bringing Nitro Circus Live’s over-the-top stunts to a whole new set of fans in South Africa. This show is like nothing fans have ever experienced before and I know they’ll be blown away by the non-stop action and crazy antics that make up the show.”
Fans will witness some of the most difficult and dangerous stunts in freestyle motocross, BMX and skate with star athletes from across the world performing their biggest and best tricks off Nitro Circus Live’s multi-million dollar set and famous, 50-foot high Nitro Gigant-A-Ramp.
Not only will the Nitro Circus Live crew be performing the biggest tricks in FMX and BMX, they will also be pushing their limits and skill on skates, scooters and a range of crazy contraptions; including, a drinks cooler, Barbie car, toy trike, shopping trolley, boogie board and many more.
One of the craziest stunts in the new show includes the extraordinary – hole-in-one – where riders launch 50 feet into the air off the Gigant-A-Ramp and attempt to land with pinpoint accuracy inside an inflatable Zorb ball.
2014 South African Tour Schedule
February 15 – Cape Town Cape Town Stadium – Tickets from R280
February 19 – Durban Moses Mabhida Stadium – Tickets from R180
February 22 – Johannesburg FNB Stadium – Tickets from R300
Tickets go on sale from the 25th October from Big Concerts and Computicket.
Presidential Suite tickets are available for R550. These get you:
- The absolute best seats in the house, with an unbeatable view of all the action
- A behind the scenes look at Nitro Circus Live.
- Nitro VIP purchasers get the chance to watch the last 30 minutes of official rider practice/show rehearsal, from their seats.
- An exclusive, 30 minute question and answer with the stars of Nitro Circus Live on the show set, which includes prize giveaways
- A souvenir lanyard and electronically signed A2 Nitro poster
Private Suite tickets are available for R1395. These get you:
- Your tickets to the hottest event of 2014
- The best seats in the house, within sight lines of the event (min 2 people, max 25)
- You can get in on the action 2 hours before the show, as well as the last 30 minutes of stunt practise
- Dry snacks, as well as beef/chicken/vegetarian burgers
- Wine, beer, soft drinks and water bar – all on the house
- VIP parking
Get your tickets here:
25 October 2013 | Events