It’s been a long wait, and now it’s almost over! Nitro Circus Live is finally here, and this week it is ON! The show that has sold out and broken ticket sale records across the globe is officially in South Africa, and on the 19th of February, they’re headed to Durban to burn up the stage! So get ready Durban, and get set for two and a half hours of straight up Nitro Circus insanity!
Whether you’ve got tickets or not, here’s all the information you need for the show:
Get your tickets:
Presidential Suite tickets are available for R550. These get you:
- The absolute best seats in the house, with an unbeatable view of all the action
- A behind the scenes look at Nitro Circus Live.
- Nitro VIP purchasers get the chance to watch the last 30 minutes of official rider practice/show rehearsal, from their seats.
- An exclusive, 30 minute question and answer with the stars of Nitro Circus Live on the show set, which includes prize giveaways
- A souvenir lanyard and electronically signed A2 Nitro poster
Private Suite tickets are available for R1395. These get you:
- Your tickets to the hottest event of 2014
- The best seats in the house, within sight lines of the event (min 2 people, max 25)
- You can get in on the action 2 hours before the show, as well as the last 30 minutes of stunt practise
- Dry snacks, as well as beef/chicken/vegetarian burgers
- Wine, beer, soft drinks and water bar – all on the house
Got your tickets:
For the show, don’t forget to bring:
Your tickets, ID (if you intend to consume alcohol), cash and appropriate clothes for any weather conditions. ATMs are located between the ticket office and Nino’s which is in the shopping area on Isaiah Ntshangase (Walter Gilbert) Road.
Umbrellas, motorbike helmets, cameras or recording devices including tablets (iPads) are NOT permitted.
Food and beverages will be available for sale inside and outside the stadium. No food or beverages (including alcohol) may be brought to the stadium and no drinking will be allowed in any areas other than the licensed public bars outside and inside the stadium. Security will confiscate any alcohol in the car parks, and refuse entry into the venue to any persons that are intoxicated.
Limited tickets will be available to purchase at the venue box office on show day.
North turnstiles are located on Isaiah Ntshangase (Walter Gilbert) Road adjacent to Moses Mabhida Station, opposite the Shark Cage.
South turnstiles are located on Masabalala Yengwa (NMR) Avenue opposite Battery Beach Road. Take the ramp up next to Big Rush or the stairs/ ramps from People’s Park.
Location of Stadium ticket booths:
Moses Mabhida Stadium ticket office, on Isaiah Ntshangase (Walter Gilbert) Road next to Nino’s, ATMs and the Visitor Centre.
Parking for VIP hospitality is provided inside the stadium, access via the main entrance to the stadium from Masabalala Yengwa (NMR) Avenue opposite Battery Beach Road.
If you have any hospitality enquiries please contact:
Thobile Mdluli on 031 582 8238, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Public parking is available at Kings Park Swimming Pool and opposite the pool in People’s Park East on Masabalala Yengwa (NMR) Avenue, entrance to the parking areas is on Battery Beach Road or for People’s Park East, a second entrance will be open from Sandile Thusi (Argyle) Road. Tickets available to purchase on entry for R20.
Parking for disabled visitors is available inside the stadium, block H in the retail area undercover parking. Access is via Isaiah Ntshangase (Walter Gilbert) Road opposite the Shark Cage and security/ ushers will direct you to parking zone and lifts. Take lifts up to Level 5, dedicated disabled spaces co-located with seats for carers is located in blocks 501 and 506.
Date: 19 February 2014
Gates Open: 5pm
Start time: 7pm
Please note times are subject to change. We recommend arriving early to avoid queues.
14 February 2014 | Events