Staying in shape doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Now you get to keep your arm and leg, and tone them up too. If gym isn’t your thing because it’s a bit out of your budget, or mahala road-running just doesn’t appeal to you, Durban now has a totally free and fun way to help you shape up.
With the fitness-focussed Lungile Health team, as well as lifestyle and wellness expert, Lisa Raleigh (who launched SUNfit with Suncoast), workouts are now accessible to everyone. Every day of the week presents a different workout, from yoga and Zumba to kickboxing and walking – it’s all outdoors and it’s all free!
All you have to do is bring the drive, the workout gear, maybe a buddy or two, and you’re good to go get fit!
This is exactly what Lungile Health and Lisa Raleigh have lined up:
- SUNfit @ Suncoast: Kickboxing at 17:30
- People’s Park: Track Tuesday at 17:30
- SUNfit @ Suncoast: Zumba at 17:30
- Umhlanga: Vida Va Va Voom 6km walk at 06:00
- SUNfit @ Suncoast: Bootcamp at 17:30
- SUNfit @ Suncoast: Yoga at 17:30
- Lungile Trails at 17:30
- SUNfit @ Suncoast: Core Fit at 17:30
- North Beach Promenade: Park run at 08:00
- SUNfit @ Suncoast: Zumba at 08:30
- SUNfit @ Suncoast: Kickboxing at 17:15
For all the times, dates and workouts, click here for a print-out to put on your fridge at home.
13 February 2014 | Events