On Wednesday the 24th of September South Africa will celebrate Heritage Day – and to mark this special occasion Castle Lager will again celebrate with events around the country featuring a prominent South African pastime that is common to the heritage of each and every South African … “OUR BRAAI”.
Castle Lager is woven into the fabric of our nation and is central to the great stories about our country, the stories that bind us together and make us laugh, the moments where we come together to celebrate our diversity and rally behind our iconic national teams and the home grown ingredients that all combine in perfect balance to satisfy a real South African thirst.
Join us at People’s Park at Moses Mabhida Stadium this Heritage Day ready to spend time with family and friends as only South Africans know how. Only 2, 000 tickets are available for R60 at Computicket and R70 at the gate. Igagasi FM will be broadcasting live from the venue and ice cold Castles will be on sale at the venue.
It all comes together with a CASTLE.
DJ line up: DJ Kent / King Sfiso / Vumar / The Whizz / Mario / TP / Ken G and many more
Your hosts: Mzokoloko and Thandolwethu
What to bring:
- A coolerbox with your favourite meat to braai
- Braai utensils, rolls, chips, spices, salads and other snacks
- Your favourite braai apron of course
What will be provided:
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be on sale at the event
- Braaistands and charcoal will be provided which will be fired up all day
- Non-stop entertainment all day long!
- Braai meat will be for sale
Other important info:
- Kids are allowed but must be accompanied by their parents
- No alcohol will be sold to U18’s
- No beverages (of any kind) will be allowed in as these will be on sale at the event
Join in the conversation on the day by tweeting and instagramming with us!
16 September 2014 | Events