School’s out, sun’s out and the beach is blazing! Instead of trawling through the mall, here are five reasons to get festive with I Heart Market at Moses Mabhida Stadium.
- Handcrafted goods make the best gifts. Handmade presents are unique and made with care, which shows that you totally didn’t leave Christmas shopping to the last minute.
- Toss out throw away culture. Unique, meaningful gifts are more likely to be cherished for years, and not be re-gifted to you 3 years later.
- Buy a product, make a friend. Because only good things come from befriending the crafter. #Connections
- Support your local economy. Buying local products contributes to a more prosperous and affluent local economy. Supporting one local entrepreneur makes a huge difference.
- The world is in your hands. Local artisans often use locally-sourced, upcycled, repurposed and recycled components, leaving a smaller carbon footprint. We’re not trying to guilt-trip you, but…local is lekker!
Make the right decision; support your local economy, and get a bunch of cool gifts while you’re at it. Hanging out at your favourite Stadium doesn’t hurt either.
When? 5 November | 3 December | 10 December | 17 December
Time? 9am – 3pm
Where? Moses Mabhida Stadium, Imbizo Lawns
02 November 2016 | Events